Explore our promoted experiences
- Get insider recommendations for restaurants and coffee houses
- Enjoy the flexibility of a choosing what to see and eat
- Visit both ionic and locals-only eateries with your private guide
- Gain a comprehensive understanding and appreciation for Viennese cuisine
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company.
Departure & Return
Jasomirgottstraße 3-5, at the Wine&Co Flagship store, 1010 Vienna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travelers. A solo traveler may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travelers.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy.
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visiting within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated, but we need to know in advance.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Austria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms