2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pedal along the Neris River that runs through the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius on this 3-hour tour. Bike across six bridges and along the banks to discover some of the city’s landmarks such as the like Verkiai estate, Trinapolis monastery, castles, and more. Learn about the city’s rich history and culture from your guide and admire the beautiful skyline on this leisurely bike tour.
- Take a 3-hour bike tour along the Neris River in Vilnius
- See the Trinapolis monastery and the ancient Jewish cemetery
- Pedal across six bridges and admire the beautiful city skyline
- All necessary biking equipment and bottled water are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Optional fluorescent-bright vest
Optional rain coat
Departure & Return
Travel agency West Express premises, A. Stulginskio g. 5, Vilnius 01115, Lithuania
Travel agency West Express premises
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bike&Tours Velotakas Vilnius
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bike Tour "Along River Neris"?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Bike Tour "Along River Neris"?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bike Tour "Along River Neris"?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bike Tour "Along River Neris"
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVilniusCity Tours - MinskMountain Bike Tours - MinskCity Tours - RigaMountain Bike Tours - RigaCity Tours - KaliningradMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradCategory
National Art GalleryMuseum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)Druskininkai AquaparkPresidential PalaceNational Museum of Lithuania, New ArsenalLukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)Subacius HillBastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)UzupisVilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)Vilnil Museum of IllusionsVilnius TV TowerGediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)