- Private tour of Vilnius's Old Town
- Learn about the Lithuanian Jewish history
- Visit Gaon of Vilna which towers over many great Jewish figures
- Experience a town steeped in inspiring heritage
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Hear personality traits associated with the classic Lithuanian Jewish person and listen to anecdotes surrounding the vibrant Jewish community of Vilnius. Discover that the 18th-century region of Vilna was the world capital of traditional religious learning and delve into the history of the Gaon of Vilna, an incredibly important Jewish figure.
Admire the impressive historical monuments that scatter the city and then bid your guide farewell after drop-off at your Vilnius hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform in advance if infant seats are needed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Senamiescio Gidas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience