4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up by the tour guide
Professional English-speaking guide
Entrance fee to Gediminas Castle Tower (incl.elevator service)
Hotel drop off
Food & drinks
Any other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide in the lobby of your centrally located hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: All-Highlights of the Vilnius Old Town?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: All-Highlights of the Vilnius Old Town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: All-Highlights of the Vilnius Old Town?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: All-Highlights of the Vilnius Old Town?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: All-Highlights of the Vilnius Old Town
5 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVilniusCity Tours - MinskWalking Tours - MinskHalf-day Tours - MinskCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCity Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory
Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)Subacius HillGediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)Vilnil Museum of IllusionsNational Art GalleryUzupisLukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)Druskininkai AquaparkVilnius TV TowerBastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)National Museum of Lithuania, New ArsenalGediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)Presidential PalaceVichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)