- Take a 2-hour walking tour around the historic districts of Vilnius
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your informative guide
- Discover key landmarks and the self-declared “Republic of Uzupis”
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own personal tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Vilnius Town Hall Address: Didzioji street 31, Vilnius Directions: Meet your guide in front of Vilnius City Hall at the confirmed time - they will be holding a red umbrella. Dates: Daily Return point: Near St. Ann's Church
Return point: Near St. Ann's Church
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Romantic Vilnius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience