Departure & Return
Please wait for the tour leader at the entrance to the building at 3 Basniowa street (Ochota district), opposite the parking lot.
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Since permission for take-off depends on weather conditions, it is important for you to be flexible. If the weather does not allow the flight (due to rain or strong wind), the tour needs to be rescheduled. Usually, 2-3 days in advance is enough to confirm the date. You should be available for the tour on at least 3 consecutive days.
- Please bring comfortable, rather warm clothes. Usually the passengers are asked to help inflate the balloon, so we recommend not wearing your best outfit. Also, please remember to wear comfortable shoes, as you may need to walk across the moist or muddy fields after landing. High heels and flip-flops are definitely not reccommended.
- We recommend bringing your camera and binoculars. However, we do not take responsibility for any damages.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY AB Poland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Balloon flight day tour from Warsaw.