Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport copy is required at time of booking for all participants
- On request we can provide accommodation upgrade to Best Western Żubrówka 4* (extra 80EUR/double room), luxurious apartment in Russian style Tsar’s train-hotel from 1905 (extra 120EUR/double room) or Wejmutka manor (extra 50EUR/double room). Please advise at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY AB Poland Travel
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands