3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the intersection of Warsaw’s past and present on an evening city tour and pub crawl aboard a Communist-era minibus. Roll through the capital’s liveliest districts with an in-the-know driver and guide, stopping to revel in the hottest nightlife spots alongside locals. It's not all just dancing and drinking though—learn about Warsaw’s tumultuous history and see surviving examples of pre-war artifacts and Communist architecture that dot the urban landscape.
- Enjoy a combination of an evening bar crawl and sightseeing tour
- Ride through the city center in a retro minibus
- Hassle-free tour with three vodka shots included
- Learn about Warsaw's fascinating history along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Three vodka shots
Transport in retro Communist era minibus
Professional English speaking local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup service from hotels, Airbnb and apartments is available up to 1-kilometre radius from the city centre. If your hotel/apartment is located farther or it’s not reachable by car our advisor will suggest the closest and most comfortable meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of tour participant is 18 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests have walks with their guide.
- Please contact the Tour Operator if you have food intolerance, allergies or other health issues such as mobility limitations.
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- We can accommodate groups up to 45 persons
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Behind the Scenes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Warsaw Evening Tour (history and pubs) by retro minibus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Warsaw Evening Tour (history and pubs) by retro minibus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Warsaw Evening Tour (history and pubs) by retro minibus
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeWalking ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingWarsawNightlife - KrakowWalking Tours - KrakowClassic Car Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowNightlife - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanClassic Car Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanNightlife - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradClassic Car Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory