- Tick off multiple Jewish heritage sites, including the Jewish Cemetery
- No transport planning—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See filming locations from the movie “The Pianist”
- See the synagogue that survived World War II—Nozyk Synagogue
Departure & Return
Usually we meet tourists in the lobby of their hotel or pointed by them location where they are staying.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Renata Kopczewska
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff