- Private Warsaw sightseeing tour by Fiat 125p with a private driver-guide
- See Warsaw’s top attractions, including the Old Town, Castle Square and more
- View austere Soviet-era architecture, including the Palace of Culture and Science
- Tailor your route to see other points of interest, such as the former Jewish Ghetto and Praga
- Hear entertaining stories about Varsovian life and history as you explore
- Visit a communist-era milk bar and enjoy on-board drink and snack
- Enjoy in-depth attention from a guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
See the impressive New Town and Palace of Culture and Science, a symbol of the city's former communist government. Take note of the Soviet-era architecture at Constitution Square and examine the housing blocks as you hear more about the city’s period of communist rule.
Explore the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn about its reconstruction after World War II. Marvel at the Castle Square and Old Town Square, and cruise past the 'Royal Route,' filled with palaces, parks, and churches. As you travel from each attraction, refuel on board with a snack, complemented by a beer or shot of vodka.
Add a museum of your choice (own expense) to the itinerary if you'd like, or ask to check out the former Jewish Ghetto or bohemian district of Praga. As this is a private tour, any other special points of interests can be accommodated.
Top off your trip with a meal (own expense) at a milk bar, one of the remaining communist-era cafes. Learn the history behind the government-subsidized establishments while you savor the delicious Polish fare.
After your half-day of exploration, you are returned to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WPT1313 Warsaw Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour if you have 1/2 a day and want to see the interesting parts of Poland with a fun and knowledgeable guide." See review
- "If you're lucky enough to get a tour with Olga you'll have a great time!" See review
- "It was very nice experience and we would recommend this tour to anyone who is going to spend only day or two in Warsaw." See review