- Private guided tour of Warsaw's Socialist-era sites
- Learn about the history of the Communist period in Poland
- Cruise around town with your guide stopping by sites related to Communism in Warsaw
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Private tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
We meet at the parking in fornt of the main entrance to the Palace of Culture and Science (from Marszałkowska street).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WPT1313 Warsaw Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is well worth the money and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Warsaw." See review