4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English / Spanish / German / French/ Italian speaking Passionate Guide (extra facts,stories,places)
Door-to-Door Pick Up & Drop Off
On request: Other places may be visited additionally or instead
40 PLN/person for entrances where possible and wanted
Please tell us about your special requirements
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting at the location set by You in or near Warsaw according to Your wishes (hotel, airport, etc.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Krakow
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Warsaw Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Warsaw Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Warsaw Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Warsaw Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Warsaw Private Walking Tour
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawFood Tours - KrakowWalking Tours - KrakowMarkets - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowFood Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanMarkets - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanFood Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradMarkets - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory