Departure & Return
The guide will wait for you at the Copernicus Monument, which stands in front of the beautiful Polish Academy of Sciences in the Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street. You will recognize him by the white umbrella.
The Chopin concert will be performed in a cosy art gallery, which is located in the left wing of the Royal Castle. Within a few minutes on foot you will find the Castle Square and the medieval Market Square. After the concert, we recommend to take a walk through romantic streets of the Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Poland | Warsaw
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms