Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
We meet in front of Starbucks at Widok 26, 00-023 Warsaw, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable footwear recommended.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Warsaw
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.