3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
First time in Warsaw? Explore the parks, plazas and palaces of the Polish capital on this comprehensive 3-hour sightseeing tour. Stroll around the UNESCO-listed Old Town, marvel at the Royal Castle, then stop to snap photos of St. John's Cathedral, the Holy Cross Church and the Royal Park. Next, learn more about Warsaw’s tumultuous history as you walk through the Jewish Ghetto, pay your respects at the Tomb of the Unknown Solider and visit the site of the Mila 18 bunker. This small-group tour is limited to 15 people.
- 3-hour Warsaw sightseeing tour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town and the historic Jewish Ghetto
- Admire city landmarks like St. John's Cathedral, the Holy Cross Church and the Tomb of the Unknown Solider
- Follow the Royal Route, see the Royal Castle and stroll through the idyllic Royal Park
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Bottled water (still & gas), Coca Cola, Polish traditional Wedel chocolate candies
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are glad to pick our guests up from every hotel/hostels/apartments/B&B located in the city centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Guided Bus City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Historical Guided Tour of Warsaw with pick up/drop off. Public Tour.?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Historical Guided Tour of Warsaw with pick up/drop off. Public Tour.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Historical Guided Tour of Warsaw with pick up/drop off. Public Tour.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Historical Guided Tour of Warsaw with pick up/drop off. Public Tour.
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowCity Tours - KrakowWalking Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradCity Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory