- See Adolf Hitler’s World War II Headquarters—Wolf’s Lair
- Learn about Polish history from your guide
- Small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- Get access to the countryside Masuria area of Poland
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you want book the tour for children who are shorter than 150 cm (4,9 ft) you must contact tour operator before booking the tour and check the availability of toddler / child car seat / booster seat.
- Since we have to rent a toddler / child car seat / booster seat for child shorter than 150 centimeters the fare is the same as for adult.
- You should contact tour operator before booking a tour to make sure is the tour appropriate to you if you have food intolerance, allergies or other health issues
- You have to contact tour operator before booking the tour if you require special assistance (e.g. wheelchair assistance)
- Please have your breakfast before the departure of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Behind the Scenes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms