1 to 3 days (Approx.)
Make the most of your time in Shakespeare’s country with this full-day pass that includes entry to more than 15 top Warwickshire attractions. Immerse yourself in British history as you explore must-see sights such as Shakespeare Birthplace, Kenilworth Castle, or the British Motor Museum, and enjoy the freedom of a multi-attraction pass to fully personalize your sightseeing itinerary.
- Be free to explore at your own pace with a multi-attraction day pass
- Enjoy included access to more than 15 Warwickshire attractions
- Visit Shakespeare landmarks to learn more about the Bard and his family
- Uncover modern Britain at the Compton Verney Gallery or Motor Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to all 10 attractions
Transport to and from attractions
Departure & Return
5/17/2021 - 12/19/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shakespeare's England Explorer Pass
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Shakespeare's England Explorer Pass - 1 Day Pass
1 to 3 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingWarwickSightseeing Passes - West MidlandsCategory