45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Digital mobile audio guide
On-screen pictures to enhance your experience
Geo-localised map to keep you on the right track!
Admission to venues mentioned in description (entrance tickets sold separately - tickets from £20)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vidi Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the social distancing policy during Warwick Self-Guided Walking Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportWarwickFood Tours - West MidlandsCity Tours - West MidlandsAudio Guides - West MidlandsWalking Tours - West MidlandsMarkets - West MidlandsHistorical Tours - West MidlandsCategory