- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes admission ticket to Rydal Mount
- See places in Grasmere that other tours miss
- Small-group tour limited to six people allows a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
If you have selected this option, your driver or guide will meet you outside of Windermere Railway Station ticket office. Postcode: LA23 1AH. They will be wearing an orange or black coat printed with our "EnglishLakesTours" logo
If you have selected this option, your driver or guide will meet you outside of Windermere Lake Cruises ticket office, in the pull-in area. Postcode: LA23 3HQ .They will be wearing an orange or black coat printed with our "EnglishLakesTours" logo
If you have selected this option, your driver or guide will meet you outside of Ambleside Library on Kelsick Road. Postcode: LA22 0BZ. They will be wearing an orange or black coat printed with our "EnglishLakesTours" logo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The English Lake District weather can change quickly, even in the summer months. Please bring a waterproof coat with a hood in case of rain or windy weather
- As there is a little walking involved on the tour, some uphill and on uneven or wet terrain, please wear suitable, comfortable shoes
- Children under the age of 5 can travel on this tour but we do not recommend it
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them
- We will collect you from the departure point linked to your chosen option. Please do not change to a different departure point without informing us in advance as we don't automatically go to every departure point. If we don't know you have changed your departure point we may not pick you up for the tour!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized